PROCCESING OF PERSONAL DATA
1.The following information is designed to inform you of the aspects regarding the processing of your personal data and your rights regarding this processing in accordance with the General Regulation 2016/679 on data protection ("GDPR") and the national legislation in force. 1. General information We, the company MAISON ELINE SRLSRL, with registered office in Bucharest, Strada Hrisovului 2-4, Ground floor, Room no. 1 Block 2, apartment 88, with tax registration code 45210045, registered at the Trade Registry Office under no. : J40/19734/11.11.2021, hereinafter referred to as "ElineStudios.ro" , ("the Company"), we represent the operator in accordance with the GDPR. The contact details of the Data Protection Officer of the Company are e-mail: email@example.com,
2. Purpose of processing and categories of processed data: The company processes your personal data for the following purposes: ⦁ For the purpose of providing products / providing services in the field of non-specialized wholesale of food products, drinks and tobacco in order to fulfill the legal obligations of the Company; ⦁ In order to pursue the legitimate interests of the Company; ⦁ For the following purposes, all regarding the Company's field of activity: ⦁ Providing information on commercial offers (eg: newsletter, electronic messages on various channels, etc.) ⦁ Providing information about the Company's events ⦁ Providing information to assist the needs related to a certain product ⦁ Participation in opinion polls regarding the Company's products and services
The following categories of data are processed in MAISON ELINE SRL: • Name, identity document, position, address, e-mail, landline and/or mobile phone numbers. • Your contact with us, such as a note or recording of a call you made to one of our contact centers, a Customer Relations service, an email or letter sent or other records of a contact us • Information about your account, such as dates of payments due or received, subscriptions you use, account numbers or other information related to your account or that is included in our customer relationship management portal; • Information regarding the legitimacy of access – we will collect passwords, clues and similar security information used for authentication and access to accounts and services; • Your preferences for certain products, services and lifestyle when you tell us what they are or when we assume what they are, based on how you use MAISON ELINE SRL products and services • Marketing preferences;
• See the Cookies section for details on what we collect using cookies, web beacons and other technologies, including advertising data; • Your browsing history. MAISON ELINE SRLSRL collects the categories of websites you have browsed on your mobile, device or PC, for example sports, music or news. However, we do not have a history of the sites you browse, this is limited to a short period of time to allow the connection to take place. We use this interest information to send you personalized marketing offers or to show you personalized advertisements. You can opt out of advertisements according to the Cookies section on our website www.ElineStudios.ros or, in the case of marketing, through the settings sections on partner websites; • Information we obtain from other sources, such as public or private authorities, fraud prevention agencies, and other data providers. This includes demographic data, interest data, and online browsing behavior.
• To improve the services offered, the conversation with our consultants could be recorded and transcribed in text format. If you agree to authorize the recording and transcription, continue the call with our consultants. If you do not want this, please end the call and contact us through the other means of communication as presented in this document (email or the chat system on the website www.Elinestudios.ro) • For the loyalty program consisting in offering advantages, reductions, discounts to reward the customer's loyalty. • The level of services provided to you – for example, operational problems and other events that may affect our services; • Responses to invitations and confirmations of participation in events.
The personal data we process is mainly your identification, transactional, financial, demographic, location or other personal data that we collect directly from you or from other sources when you become our customer, or when you use our products or our services. Sensitive personal data discloses your racial and ethnic origin, political opinions, religious and philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, health data or data related to life or sexual orientation. MAISON ELINE SRL does not intentionally collect sensitive personal data from you in order to store it. The legal basis of the processing The legal basis for the collection and processing of your data for each of the purposes mentioned above is: ⦁ The supply or service contract to which you are a party or your request before concluding a contract; ⦁ The Company's legitimate business interests, for example, preventing fraud, maintaining the security of our services, direct marketing and improving our services. Whenever we rely on this legal basis to process your data, we assess our commercial interests to ensure that these do not override your rights. In addition, in some cases you have the right to object to this processing. The legitimate interest of the Company to allow us to exercise the rights provided by law in our favor, to take legal action against any illegal activity or that damages the Company ⦁ Compliance with a mandatory legal requirement, for example, accounting and tax requirements, which are subject to strict internal policies (such as retention periods), procedures, and your right to restrict the use of your own data, which control the scope of our services what will be provided; or ⦁ In addition, to the extent that you have agreed, your consent. The processing of personal data based on consent represents an additional purpose to the processing of personal data in order to execute the contract to which you are a party and does not condition the supply/performance of contractual services. ⦁ The processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest
We will collect your personal data when, for example:
3. The categories of recipients to whom the collected personal data may be disclosed: In order to achieve the goals set out above, we use the following categories of product and service providers/authorities: ⦁ Suppliers directly/indirectly involved in the supply of products and services in the field developed by MAISON ELINE SRL; ⦁ State authorities (including fiscal authorities); ⦁ Accountants, auditors, legal experts, lawyers or other such external advisers of the Company or to third parties who provide products and services to the company (providers of security services, IT systems, financial consultants) ⦁ The Company's suppliers directly/indirectly involved in the marketing and promotion process. 4. Duration of storage Your personal data will be kept by the Company for a period that does not exceed the period necessary to achieve the purposes described above and/or for any other period necessary by virtue of the legal obligations applicable to the Company. As a rule, your data is kept as long as you have an account on our platform, but some of it may be kept after the account is closed for a period of 10 years according to the applicable tax legislation or when our legitimate interests require it.
5. Your rights The Regulation gives the persons whose personal data are processed a series of rights. Thus, in addition to the currently existing rights, we also find the right to data portability and the right to delete data. In short, the rights you have: The right to withdraw at any time a given consent in order to stop a data processing that is based on your consent. The withdrawal will not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent granted before the withdrawal, for the execution of a contract, in order to fulfill a legal obligation or for the purpose the pursuit of our legitimate interests. The right of access - means that you have the right to obtain a confirmation from us as to whether or not we are processing your personal data and, if so, you have access to that data and information on how this data is processed. The right to data portability - refers to the right to receive personal data in a structured format, currently used by us and which can be read automatically, but also to the right for these data to be transmitted directly to another operator, if this this is technically feasible. The right to opposition - refers to your right to oppose the processing of personal data when the processing is necessary for the performance of a task that serves a public interest or when it considers a legitimate interest of the operator. When the processing of personal data is aimed at direct marketing or processing based on express consent, you have the right to oppose the processing at any time. The right to rectification - refers to the correction, without undue delay, of inaccurate personal data. The rectification will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data were sent, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
The right to data erasure ("the right to be forgotten") - means that you have the right to request the erasure of personal data, without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies: it is no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected or processed; you withdraw your consent and there is no other legal basis for the processing; you object to the processing and there are no other legitimate reasons that prevail; personal data were processed illegally; personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation; personal data were collected in connection with the provision of information society services. The right to restrict processing - can be exercised if the person disputes the accuracy of the data, for a period necessary to verify the correctness of the data; the processing is illegal, and you object to the deletion of personal data, requesting the restriction instead; in case MAISON ELINE SRLSRL no longer needs the personal data for the purpose of processing, but the person requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a right in court; if the person has objected to the processing for the period of time in which it is checked whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail over those of the respective person. The right to file a complaint - complaints regarding the processing of personal data can be addressed to the National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing.
The customer has the unconditional possibility at any time to send a written request/notification/notification, even without reason, to Maison Eline at contact@ElineStudios.ro, in order to unsubscribe from the newsletter or express his intention to no longer receiving from ElineStudios.ro, through any means of communication, to the provided contact data (phone, e-mail, etc.), information/promotional messages/related to the commercial activities of ElineStudios.ro. To exercise these rights, as well as for any additional questions regarding this information or regarding the Company's use of personal data, please contact our data protection officer, choosing any of the communication methods described below. You can contact us:
⦁By email - to the address: contact@ElineStudios.ro
⦁ In person or through a request sent by post - at the Company Headquarters (at the address mentioned in point 1);